GPS Have Been Repairing Boilers in and around Bedford for Over a Decade
When your boiler breaks down you want a safe pair of hands to deal with the crisis promptly and efficiently, at a price you can afford. At GPS we pride ourselves on having offered a consistently high level of service by supplying engineers to deal with boiler breakdowns in Bedford over the past sixteen years.
As a local company we care passionately about providing the appropriate help to our customers in Bedford, when they need it. We’re delighted that our boiler breakdown service has been the start of many long-lasting relationships with Bedford clients who, having experienced the skilled efficiency of our engineers under pressure, have been impressed enough to continue to choose us to give advice, provide maintenance, and repair or replace older boilers where necessary.
What Happens When I Call GPS About my Boiler Breakdown?
- We offer an excellent response to all our customers, but if your boiler breakdown is in Bedford, Bedfordshire, or the surrounding villages, our local engineers will be able to respond very quickly to the problems you are experiencing.
- Our qualified engineers have a wealth of experience with a broad range of heating appliances and will be able to offer you a clear, jargon-free, diagnosis of your boiler breakdown.
- We want to get your boiler up and running quickly for you and your family, so if we can do an immediate repair, we will.
- If it’s not possible to fix the problem immediately, we’ll give you detailed information on the replacement parts needed, and the time it will take us to source and fit them.
- If your boiler needs replacing, we will give you professional advice on the best boiler to choose.
If you require a new Boiler GPS Recommends a Worcester Bosch
Having a local boiler breakdown engineer in Bedford, means having a skilled and professional tradesman you can rely on
Our aim is to give you peace of mind by knowing that we’re on hand when you need us. All our engineers are Gas Safe registered, and are dedicated to providing excellent workmanship at prices that are reasonable and affordable.
We recommend regular servicing for your gas boiler, as this extends the life of your existing installation. If, however, you are experiencing consistent problems, or you feel that it’s time to replace your gas boiler, GPS can offer reliable advice on a replacement gas boiler.
Our gas boiler replacement technicians are highly trained and experienced in replacement and installation of new boilers. We follow a strict procedure, in order to ensure maximum safety, and the process concludes once we have your new gas boiler up and running and we are happy that you understand how to operate it. The work is fully guaranteed and you will receive a Gas Safe certificate upon conclusion of the installation.
Heating Systems You Can Have Confidence in
GPS are specialist installers of Worcester boilers and products. If the time has come to think about replacing your old boiler, we would have no hesitation in recommending that you choose Worcester for your new heating system. As an accredited Worcester installer, we can vouch for the quality of the product, and our knowledgeable engineers are able to take you through the operating process to ensure that you get the very best performance from your boiler. We also offer extended guarantees on selected Worcester products, and our servicing and maintenance plans ensure that having your boiler break down is a thing of the past.
GPS Plumbing and Heating service Bedford and surrounding areas including Flitwick, Ampthill, Newport Pagnell, Turvey, Rushden, St Neots, Riseley, Woburn, Milton Keynes, Wyboston, Sandy and Biggleswade.