Now’s the Time to Think About Boiler Replacement in Sandy
For small market towns like Sandy, located in the East of England, the first sign of Spring brings respite after the freezing winter temperatures. For many people, the fact that their oil or gas boiler has made it through the winter months is a major relief, and the temptation is to forget about their heating system for a while, turn down the thermostat, and enjoy the sunshine. At GPS Plumbing and Heating, we offer a different perspective; if you’re thinking about a boiler replacement in Sandy, seeking advice in the late spring gives you plenty of time to think about your choices, consider your budget, and plan ahead for installing a new heating system in the late summer or autumn, providing you with the promise of trouble-free warmth next winter.
GPS Plumbing and Heating Can Advise on a Boiler Replacement
- A detailed assessment of the state of your boiler.
- A diagnostic report, including a clear indication of whether it should be replaced.
- Where repairs could improve the performance of your existing boiler, we will provide a quote, and schedule them at your convenience.
- Where our recommendation is to replace your boiler, our engineer will talk through your heating requirements, and provide clear advice on your options.
- Our quotations for installation are transparent, accurate, and include a detailed inventory of all the work involved.
Hi Gavin, thanks for the brilliant job (and brilliant price) for installing a new boiler and central heating in my flat. Delighted. – Elizabeth Laing
Comparative Quotes for Boiler Replacement
We always advise our customers to get at least three quotes before making a decision. The quotes aren’t only about comparing price, they’re about gauging the standard of professional service and advice received at the early stages of inquiry.
Why Choose GPS for Your Boiler Replacement in Sandy
We know that boiler replacement is a big investment for any household, and making the right choice for your budget, your family’s needs, and the size of your home, is crucial if you’re to see a return on that investment year on year. As a local business, based in Bedford, we care about giving honest and reliable advice to our customers; it’s central to our local reputation to do so. From first contact, to final hand-over, we can guarantee an honest and reliable service, a highly skilled installation team, and a professional service throughout. So don’t even think about waiting till the weather starts to get cold again; get in touch with us today.
If you require a new Boiler GPS Recommends a Worcester Bosch