GPS Offers Cost-Effective Boiler Service Bedford
Bedfordians have had a beautiful summer this year, so it’s hard to recall that heating boilers were working overtime just a few months before it started! The mark of an exceptionally hard winter is a spike in call-outs from customers requiring repairs and boiler installations. 2017/18 broke a few records for our engineers, demonstrating just how much we rely on our heating to run smoothly in the cold weather.
Book a Boiler Service Now
The autumn is a great time to book in a boiler service. The weather’s still reasonably warm, so if you need any repairs you’ll have time to schedule them in before the first frost starts to bite. A boiler service is the most cost-effective way to ensure a trouble-free winter. Our GPS engineers will optimise your boiler performance and manage any issues, so you have peace of mind as winter approaches.
What Does a Boiler Service Consist of?
We always recommend that our customers get a range of quotes for boiler servicing. That’s because we’re confident that our competitive pricing, professional approach and thorough inspection is hard to beat. Whether you have a gas, oil or LPG boiler, our service will include:
- Inspection – a GPS engineer will visually inspect the boiler and the radiators to ensure they conform to safety regulations and standards.
- Clean – removal of any dirt or debris in the system.
- Repair – repairs as required.
- Internal Components – checks on the heat exchanger, burner and main injector.
- Spark/Sensor Probe – thorough cleaning of component.
- Gas Tightness Test – checks for any carbon monoxide leaks.
- Boiler Combustion – check gas valve with a flue gas analyser.
- Internal Flue – component seal check.
- Operational Check – the engineer will turn on the boiler, at the end of the service, to check it’s working properly.
A GPS boiler service normally takes around an hour. Once complete you’ll be presented with a Gas Safe form. This details all the checks that have been carried out and any repairs.
All of our heating engineers are Gas Safe registered & Worcester Accredited Installers
Professionalism and Compliance With GPS Boiler Service Bedford
GPS Plumbing and Heating is Gas Safe Registered. This means that we appear on the official list of businesses permitted to carry out gas work. We care about giving our Bedford clients the very best service, and ensuring that your boiler is up to the demands you’re likely to make on it this winter.
Why not call us today on 01234 95 92 93 to talk to a boiler installer in Bedford.
GPS Plumbing and Heating service Newport Pagnell and surrounding areas including: Cranfield, Flitwick, Ampthill, Newport Pagnell, Turvey, Rushden,
St Neots, Riseley, Woburn, Milton Keynes, Wyboston, Sandy and Biggleswade.