GPS Plumbing and Heating – A Trusted Heating Engineer Gas Boiler Installations in Bedford
We know that the people of Bedford are very choosy when it comes to selecting heating engineers to work in their home or business and we are delighted to have been the preferred choice for so many Bedfordians over the past decade. As we are fast approaching Christmas, and this is the time of year when a heating engineer in Bedford is a prize commodity, we have decided to offer you 12 ways in which a heating engineer in in Bedford can help you through these chilly winter months:
- GPS Plumbing and Heating provide skilled and experienced heating engineers who have worked with a range of oil and gas boilers in both domestic and commercial contexts.
- We can be trusted to provide clear advice and transparent costing in our estimates. We promise not to land our customers with unnecessary extras, or surprise additions.
- We are here to help which means that we will do our very best to be there as soon as possible in an emergency. We know how miserable it can be to be without heating.
- We are a Worcester Accredited Installer which means that our heating engineers in Bedford are highly trained and held to rigorous standards.
- We prize long-standing relationships with our customers which means that a heating engineer in Bedford can be relied upon to give you trustworthy advice, and excellent service.
- All our heating engineers are GasSafe registered which offers our customers the guarantee that work on their heating system is being carried out by an appropriately qualified professional.
- We respect your home or place of work and we understand that it can be difficult to have your home or business disrupted. We will always behave professionally and cause the minimum disruption to your daily routine.
- We provide sound advice to customers when choosing a heating system that will suit their home and their families’ needs.
- We work to strict deadlines and if we have promised to finish a job for a customer at a certain time we will do everything we can to ensure that the deadline is met.
- We offer servicing and maintenance packages that will save you money by ensuring that your heating system is running at its optimum efficiency, and avoiding emergency repair bills.
- We are local to Bedford which means that our business is known around the town and many of our heating engineers have grown up in the county. We care about providing an excellent service for our local community.
- We keep you informed of upcoming repairs on your heating system, so you needn’t worry about nasty shocks around the corner. Your heating engineer in Bedford can schedule in repairs or boiler replacement when convenient to you.
GPS Plumbing and Heating service Bedford and surrounding areas including Flitwick, Ampthill, Newport Pagnell, Turvey, Rushden, St Neots, Riseley, Woburn, Milton Keynes, Wyboston, Sandy and Biggleswade.