Do You Require an Oil Boiler Replacement in Riseley?
It’s a bitter pill to swallow, but the UK’s coldest and most miserable weather conditions tend to come in January and February – when the Christmas celebrations are over and Spring still feels a good way off. GPS Plumbing engineers often have the unenviable task of reminding our customers of this, as they wonder whether their oil boiler will hang on for one more year. Our recommendation is to talk to a trusted heating engineer as soon as you’re aware that you need an oil boiler replacement; not knowing whether you’ll have hot water and a warm home in the middle of winter is a stress you can do without!
Knowing When You need an Oil Boiler Replacement in Riseley
A number of our oil boiler clients live in the small village of Riseley, nine miles to the north of Bedford, and we’re often asked what the signs are that an oil boiler needs replacing. For us, there are five major indicators that we look out for:
- Age – if your boiler is approaching 15 years of service it’s certainly time to consider installing a new one.
- Heating Capability – if it’s taking a while for your house to heat up once you’ve turned the heating on, there may be a problem with your boiler. Most oil boilers produce heat immediately.
- Rise in Repair Bills – it may sound obvious, but if you’re regularly paying out for repairs on your boiler it’s certainly time to talk to a GPS heating engineer about a replacement.
- Odd Noises – if you’re experiencing any odd noises or behaviour from your boiler, you should call out a heating engineer immediately.
- High Energy Bills – if your heating utility bills are constantly rising, you would most probably benefit from a new, energy efficient, oil boiler.
“Hi Gavin, thanks for the brilliant job in repairing my old boiler and central heating. Very Happy” – John
GPS Provide Excellent Service for Oil Boiler Replacement in Riseley
When you make the decision to replace your oil boiler, GPS can be trusted to offer you the advice, guidance and installation service you need. We’re a Bedfordshire business that believes in placing the customer at the heart of all we do, whatever the size of the job. Our heating engineers are Worcester accredited installers, which means they are guaranteed to offer the highest quality skills and customer service.
If you are looking for an oil boiler replacement in Riseley, or you want some advice on your heating options this winter, call GPS Plumbing and Heating today for friendly advice and skilled diagnostics.
If you require a new Boiler GPS Recommends a Worcester Bosch
GPS can also provide oil boiler installations & servicing, call us on 01234 959 293 / 07917 161 053 for a free estimate